Standard version of the flats
- Interior partitions – bricked or reinforced concrete.
- Walls between apartments – bricked or reinforced concrete.
- Load-bearing system – garages – reinforced concrete columned or combined skeleton – flats – transverse reinforced concrete wall or bricked skeleton.
- The external cladding – bricked and reinforced concrete with facade insulation system.
- Ceilings – reinforced concrete ceiling slab.
- Safety – entrance and other common spaces are equipped with chip system ensuring greater comfort and safety, object is equipped with audio-video door bell entry panel at main entrance and home video-phones with electric opening button in flats – CCTV recorders in garages and by house entrances.
- Elevator –modern cable elevator.
- Garages – garage places situated on the 1st floor of the house, garage industrial sectional doors with electric motor drive controlled by mobile phone.
- Windows and balcony doors – plastic, five-chamber, triple glazing, interior colors of white and gray outside paint, white interior windowsills.
- Interior flat doors – single full, in several flats glazed double doors according to Catalogue sheet and flat disposition, doorframes, rosette stainless steel fittings.
- Entry flat doors – fire safety full single, lacquered metal door frames, security fittings.
- Wall tilings, floor tilings, floor coverings in bathroom and WC – ceramic tiles and floor tiles.
- Rooms – laminate floor coverings.
- Terraces, balconies, loggias – ceramic or concrete frost-resistant tiles (according to building technical solutions).
- Wash-basin – ceramic with half column.
- Water closet – hanging with seat.
- Lever faucet – wash-basin lever faucet, bath and wall shower.
- Bath – bricks-fixed acrylate /plastic bath.
- Shower stall – in several flats shower stall, shower tray (according to Catalogue sheet and flat disposition).
- Electrical installation – high voltage current – sockets and switches in white – low voltage current – wiring for data services and cable television (STA and TEL sockets) in all residential rooms.
- Heating system – central heating common for the whole house with heating plate elements with thermostatic head and own flat Heating Exchanger Station.
- Kitchen – central preparation for connection of wiring for kitchen cabinet.
Developer reserves the right to change the client standard.
For more information on the Realization Standard please contact the Dealer.
Part of the Standard is not:
- delivery of kitchen units and appliances, fume hood, sink mixer
- facing between the kitchen cabinet
- delivery of flat lightings
- delivery of built-in cabinets, shelves, pelmets and window blinds
- delivery of electricity meters including costs and fees associated with connecting to the distribution system of ČEZ
- establishment of telephone stations including telephone device
- connection of cable television, internet, etc. (the client has an option to conclude a contract directly with the relevant distributor)